Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the entire recruitment cycle right from searching / sourcing and screening resumes to short - listing candidates, coordinating, conducting interviews.
- Source potential candidates from Job boards like Monster and Naukri.
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants abilities.
- Identification of the best sourcing methodologies according to the position Job portals, Candidate reference, Database, Networking, Linkedin, Head Hunting , etc.
- Conducting and coordinating recruitment drives
- Negotiating on the offer amount
- Handling post recruitment activities like issuing offer letters, reference checking, responsible for Induction, Orientation of New Joiners.
- Maintain a recruitment database, keep track of internal and external job applicants, and respond to speculative recruitment inquiries.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Liaison between cross functions and business heads
Desired Skills and Experience
- IT Recruitment - Min. 1 year experience
- Strong Hands on Job Portals
- Ability to think on their feet
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Should have sound knowledge in HR, Business Awareness and Business Ethics.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications such as MS Office.
- Intelligent and self-motivated individual.
- Willing to work smart to achieve and exceed targets
Hi there! We are Auriga IT.
We power businesses across the globe through digital experiences, data and insights. From the apps we design to the platforms we engineer, we're driven by an ambition to create world-class digital solutions and make an impact. Our team has been part of building the solutions for the likes of Zomato, Yes Bank, Tata Motors, Amazon, Snapdeal, Ola, Practo, Vodafone, Meesho, Volkswagen, Droom and many more.
We are a group of people who just could not leave our college-life behind and the inception of Auriga was solely based on a desire to keep working together with friends and enjoying the extended college life.
Who Has not Dreamt of Working with Friends for a Lifetime
Come Join In!