Auriga is looking for a Software Engineer who has good experience in building e-commerce solutions on Magento 2.x. You’ll need to bring creative thinking and your understanding of the Power of Magento to devise optimal technical solutions, along with highly performance user experiences.
- Work with business users to gather functional requirements
- Developing & implementing e-commerce solutions in Magento2.x.
- Work with client architect/senior developers to do high level/low level design/architecture.
- Design and implement high-quality, test-driven BE code for various projects
- Unit Testing/Integration Testing
- Work collaboratively with team members to ensure deadlines are met.
- Stay current on changes in technology and keep adding to your skillset.
- Minimum 1 Year of experience in building ecommerce Solutions on Magento 2.x
- Ability to implement compelling layouts for web/mobile devices.
- Integration with third-party applications, payment gateways, ERP.
- Develop Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
- Excellent OOPs, data structure, and algorithm knowledge
- Working experience with LINUX/UNIX environment and shell scripts
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of API Testing Tools (e.g. Postman), Version control systems like GIT.
- Strong collaborator and comfortable to work in an agile, remote and distributed team environment.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Magento 1 or any other Ecommerce solutions will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of PHP Frameworks like Laravel, Yii2, Codeigniter, etc will be an added bonus.
- Experience in one or more front-end development technologies - Angular/React/Vue
- Working experience with web-services and APIs (REST, SOAP)
- Understanding & experience in API management, Swagger
- Experience writing high-quality code with fully automated unit test coverage (Junit, Mockito, etc.)
- Working experience with various CI/CD systems (Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes) and build tools (ant, maven, gradle, etc.).
- Working experience creating high performing applications, including profiling and tuning to improve performance
- Knowledge of public cloud infrastructures (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Hi there! We are Auriga IT.
We power businesses across the globe through digital experiences, data and insights. From the apps we design to the platforms we engineer, we're driven by an ambition to create world-class digital solutions and make an impact. Our team has been part of building the solutions for the likes of Zomato, Yes Bank, Tata Motors, Amazon, Snapdeal, Ola, Practo, Vodafone, Meesho, Volkswagen, Droom and many more.
We are a group of people who just could not leave our college-life behind and the inception of Auriga was solely based on a desire to keep working together with friends and enjoying the extended college life.
Who Has not Dreamt of Working with Friends for a Lifetime
Come Join In!