Auriga is looking for a Front End Developer to join our team who is driven to make a difference. You will be responsible for building graphically engaging user experiences as well as utilizing out of the box thinking to create new techniques for presenting content and data. You’ll need to bring creative thinking and architectural problem solving to the table, to devise optimal technical solutions, along with highly performance user experiences. You are also expected to lead a team of Junior developers and groom them.
- Work with business users to gather functional requirements
- Develop interactive client-side applications and functionality across web sites using modern techniques.
- Work in a cross-functional team in various technologies.
- Integrate presentation layer code with CMS technologies.
- Communicate effectively with the creative user experience team and technical development team.
- Create unit tests to ensure visual consistency and proper functionality across releases.
- Ensure cross-browser, cross-platform and multiple device type compatibility and resolve issues.
- Work with project leads to define & estimate stories; participate in, and in some cases drive, design solutioning sessions.
- Lead code reviews for front-end development stories.
- Create and maintain documentation, implement and follow best practices for development workflow.
- Work collaboratively with team members to ensure deadlines are met.
- Stay current on web technology trends and innovations and share information with the team.
- Mentor your juniors, review their work and provide feedback
- Minimum 4-year industry experience and proficiency in developing front-end components using React JS, Angular.io, Vue.js, HTML5, and CSS3
- Experience working with and maintaining design systems using technologies such as Storybook.
- Expert level of experience with Typescript,
- Hands on experience with state management tools such as Redux/Mobx.
- Expert level of understanding with Node.js based tooling like Webpack, Grunt/Gulp, NPM, ExpressJS, Babel, Create React App, etc.
- Good knowledge of working with dynamic data (e.g., JSON, XML) through various interface types (e.g., REST, SOAP)
- Experience creating Node.js modules and scripts.
- Experience working with responsive web designs across multiple platforms.
- Experience with unit testing using frameworks such as Mocha, Chai, Enzyme, Cypress, or Jest.
- Experience with content delivery networks and an understanding of web caching.
- Experience with mocking up proof-of-concepts based on wireframes.
- Ability to learn new UI technologies quickly.
- Understanding of SEO and accessibility issues as they relate to the front-end.
- Expert understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience of full software development life cycle, standard and secure coding practices and proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git/SVN
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
Nice to have
- Experience with Jenkins and Docker a plus.
- Experience on any backend technologies Node.JS, Python, Java, PHP will be a good add on
- Experience working closely with design systems and design teams
Hi there! We are Auriga IT.
We power businesses across the globe through digital experiences, data and insights. From the apps we design to the platforms we engineer, we're driven by an ambition to create world-class digital solutions and make an impact. Our team has been part of building the solutions for the likes of Zomato, Yes Bank, Tata Motors, Amazon, Snapdeal, Ola, Practo, Vodafone, Meesho, Volkswagen, Droom and many more.
We are a group of people who just could not leave our college-life behind and the inception of Auriga was solely based on a desire to keep working together with friends and enjoying the extended college life.
Who Has not Dreamt of Working with Friends for a Lifetime.
Come Join In!