Auriga is looking for a Front End Developer to join our team who is driven to make a difference. You will be responsible for building graphically engaging user experiences as well as utilizing out of the box thinking to create new techniques for presenting content and data. As a Front End Developer you’ll closely work with Designers, Developers and Product Manager to build the application.
- Develop interactive client-side applications and functionality across web sites using modern techniques.
- Work in a cross-functional team in various technologies.
- Integrate presentation layer code with CMS technologies.
- Communicate effectively with the creative user experience team and technical development team.
- Create unit tests to ensure visual consistency and proper functionality across releases.
- Ensure cross-browser, cross-platform and multiple device type compatibility and resolve issues.
- Stay current on web technology trends and innovations and share information with the team.
- Minimum 2-year industry experience and proficiency in developing front-end components using React JS, Angular.io, Vue.js, HTML5, and CSS3
- Experience on Typescript
- Hands on experience with state management tools such as Redux/Mobx.
- Expert level of understanding with Node.js based tooling like Webpack, Grunt/Gulp, NPM, ExpressJS, Babel, Create React App, etc.
- Good knowledge of working with dynamic data (e.g., JSON, XML) through various interface types (e.g., REST, SOAP)
- Experience working with responsive web designs across multiple platforms.
- Experience with integrating Analytics Tool like Google Analytics, Mix Panel etc
- Experience with mocking up proof-of-concepts based on wireframes.
- Ability to learn new UI technologies quickly.
- Understanding of SEO and accessibility issues as they relate to the front-end.
- Expert understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience of full software development life cycle, standard and secure coding practices and proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git/SVN
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
Nice to Have
- Experience with content delivery networks and an understanding of web caching
- Experience with unit testing using frameworks such as Mocha, Chai, Enzyme, Cypress, or Jest.
- Experience with Jenkins and Docker a plus.
- Experience on any backend technologies Node.JS, Python, Java, PHP will be a good add on
- Experience in Scrum/Agile
Hi there! We are Auriga IT.
We power businesses across the globe through digital experiences, data and insights. From the apps we design to the platforms we engineer, we're driven by an ambition to create world-class digital solutions and make an impact. Our team has been part of building the solutions for the likes of Zomato, Yes Bank, Tata Motors, Amazon, Snapdeal, Ola, Practo, Vodafone, Meesho, Volkswagen, Droom and many more.
We are a group of people who just could not leave our college-life behind and the inception of Auriga was solely based on a desire to keep working together with friends and enjoying the extended college life.
Who Has not Dreamt of Working with Friends for a Lifetime
Come Join In!