Auriga is looking for a Software Engineer who can develop and deploy APIs and Web applications using Java MVC Frameworks and power a variety of leading-edge digital products. You’ll need to bring creative thinking and architectural problem solving to the table, to devise optimal technical solutions, along with highly performant user experiences.
- Work with business users to gather functional requirements
- Combine your technical expertise and problem-solving passion to turn complex problems into end-to-end solutions
- Work with client architect/senior developers to do high level/low level design/architecture.
- Design and implement high-quality, test-driven BE code for various projects
- Unit Testing/Integration Testing
- Code Configuration and Release Management.
- Create and maintain documentation, implement and follow best practices for development workflow.
- Work collaboratively with team members to ensure deadlines are met.
- Stay current on changes in technology and keep adding to your skillset.
- Minimum 2 Years of experience in Web Application and API development in Java 8 and above
- Working experience with MVC frameworks like Spring, Play, etc.
- Experience with Multi-threading, Collections, and concurrent API
- Working experience with web-services and APIs (REST, SOAP)
- Working experience with data platforms (relational and/or NoSQL) and messaging technologies
- Excellent OOPs, data structure, and algorithm knowledge
- Understanding & experience in API management, Swagger
- Working knowledge of API Testing Tools (e.g. Postman), Version control systems like GIT.
- Working experience with LINUX/UNIX environment and shell scripts
- Proficiency in English
- Strong collaborator and comfortable to work in an agile, remote and distributed team environment
Nice to have
- Experience in one or more front-end development technologies
- Experience in developing microservices in Spring Boot.
- Experience writing high-quality code with fully automated unit test coverage (Junit, Mockito, etc.)
- Experience defining and applying design/coding standards, patterns, and quality metrics depending on the solution
- Working experience with various CI/CD systems (Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes) and build tools (ant, maven, gradle, etc.).
- Working experience creating high performing applications, including profiling and tuning to improve performance
- Experience in Scrum/Agile
- Knowledge of public cloud infrastructures (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Knowledge of one or more security or integration framework (PING, Octa)
Hi there! We are Auriga IT.
We power businesses across the globe through digital experiences, data and insights. From the apps we design to the platforms we engineer, we're driven by an ambition to create world-class digital solutions and make an impact. Our team has been part of building the solutions for the likes of Zomato, Yes Bank, Tata Motors, Amazon, Snapdeal, Ola, Practo, Vodafone, Meesho, Volkswagen, Droom and many more.
We are a group of people who just could not leave our college-life behind and the inception of Auriga was solely based on a desire to keep working together with friends and enjoying the extended college life.
Who Has not Dreamt of Working with Friends for a Lifetime
Come Join In!